Lux in Spelunca

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IT'S READY!...what's ready you say? Spelunca 3.0 silly. WHAT ARE YOU SITTING AROUND FOR?! REGISTER!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you.
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm by BriaB

» Concerning the move
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm by MicBoring

» Why the restriction?
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 pm by MicBoring

» A bit of caution before posting in here.
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:03 pm by ChocoGizmo

» Grave of the Fireflies
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 pm by ChocoGizmo

» Why??
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:47 pm by ChocoGizmo

» UPDATED! - Spam, post quality, avatar/signature dimensions, and placement guidelines
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 am by ChocoGizmo

» I did it (how to use the gallery)!!!!
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 pm by ChocoGizmo

» What's the point of the Gallery?
Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm by ChocoGizmo

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

3 posters

Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you.

ChocoGizmo
    ChocoGizmo
    Chocolate Assistant Admin #1

Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. Empty Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you.

Post by ChocoGizmo Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Mkay, so you might have noticed that Spelunca 2.0 is closed right now. That's because I'm working on moving all the stuff from 2.0 to 3.0 today.

When I'm done (which might be a couple of hours) I'll post the new link and we'll be ready to roll.

So pull on your party pants, and get ready for the lucky three point O.
    ChocoGizmo
    ChocoGizmo

Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. Empty Re: Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you.

Post by ChocoGizmo Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

...Well dang it.

It turns out that I can't transfer le beautiful template, meaning I have to remake it. What a pain.

Also we aren't sure if we can transfer member data, meaning you guys might have to reregister. Again. Which is a pain right?

Well whatever, whether we get data transfer or not, I promise that it'll be up and running by Thursday.
    BriaB
    BriaB

Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. Empty Re: Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you.

Post by BriaB Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 am

Just in time for me to get internet back! I love how life works sometimes...xD
    Guitar_Maestro
    Guitar_Maestro

Post by Guitar_Maestro Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 pm

So what can we expect from 3.0?

HDR? Game Center?
    iSight? Facetime?
    Messages? App store?

Sarcasm
    ChocoGizmo
    ChocoGizmo

Post by ChocoGizmo Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 am

Expect a load of insanity. Oh, and anyone who registered on 2.0 doesn't have to register again. Just go there, type in your username (everyone has the same username except for Cinta and Val) and the password of Spelunca. On 3.0 you can't have a username longer than 15 units, so Cinta and Val needed to change their names (Val told us what to change her's to, but for now Cinta's is going to be Master Poncho.)

Hear that Cinta? Master Poncho.

As soon as you get on there change your password.

IT READY

JA IT READY

OH OH OH

JUST PULL ON DEM PARTY PANTS. Party Victory dance. Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you. 1161564524

*drum roll*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...Please dont' be surprised if the sit don't show up, I think Valcato is a little busy atm, as every forum hosted with them is kinda slow right now.

Oh, and another thing, we have two of the themes up (Default and Spelunca 1.0), but the other one might be a little longer.
    BriaB
    BriaB

Post by BriaB Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:03 am

I registered! ^^
    ChocoGizmo
    ChocoGizmo

Post by ChocoGizmo Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Awesome!Sorry It me so long to activate you...I slept in. Scared
    BriaB
    BriaB

Post by BriaB Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm

No problem! I was gone all day anyways so I was just checking it now...:3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 am