Lux in Spelunca

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IT'S READY!...what's ready you say? Spelunca 3.0 silly. WHAT ARE YOU SITTING AROUND FOR?! REGISTER!

Keywords

Latest topics

» Lux 3.0 coming soon to a Spelunca near you.
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm by BriaB

» Concerning the move
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 pm by MicBoring

» Why the restriction?
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 pm by MicBoring

» A bit of caution before posting in here.
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:03 pm by ChocoGizmo

» Grave of the Fireflies
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 pm by ChocoGizmo

» Why??
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:47 pm by ChocoGizmo

» UPDATED! - Spam, post quality, avatar/signature dimensions, and placement guidelines
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 am by ChocoGizmo

» I did it (how to use the gallery)!!!!
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 pm by ChocoGizmo

» What's the point of the Gallery?
I still can't get rid of the ads.... EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm by ChocoGizmo

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

I still can't get rid of the ads....

Jackigreenleaf
    Jackigreenleaf
    ~Sovereign of Syntax and Despot of Definition~

I still can't get rid of the ads.... Empty I still can't get rid of the ads....

Post by Jackigreenleaf Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

...And they're kind of bugging me. Suspect Any suggestions? (I use Mozilla Firefox)
    ChocoGizmo
    ChocoGizmo
    Chocolate Assistant Admin #1

I still can't get rid of the ads.... Empty Re: I still can't get rid of the ads....

Post by ChocoGizmo Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Well, we found an ad blocker for Chrome, we're still looking for Mozilla.

My suggestion to you, don't use the tutorial that Michaela posted a little while go, it does...funny stuff to Mozilla... Suspect

we'll make sure we post how when we find Mozilla's blocker. Nod
    Jackigreenleaf
    Jackigreenleaf
    ~Sovereign of Syntax and Despot of Definition~

I still can't get rid of the ads.... Empty Re: I still can't get rid of the ads....

Post by Jackigreenleaf Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Ok, thanks. Maybe I'll just use Chrome for now. Nod
    ChocoGizmo
    ChocoGizmo
    Chocolate Assistant Admin #1

Post by ChocoGizmo Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Okay, so I'm going to have to ask Michaela about entirely removing ads with Chrome, but we do have a moving images ad blocker.

As I said, don't use the Mozilla one, it causes problems that we don't know how to fix. :p

https://luxspelunca.forumotion.com/t175-solution-for-the-ads-please-pay-no-attention-to

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:25 am